Among our collection of classic Toyotas on display we also have a rare non-Toyota. The 2010 Morgan Aeromax.
The Morgan Aeromax is the coupe variation of the Aero 8. Production years were 2009-2010 and was limited to one hundred cars. This car is truly a work of art.
- 2010 Morgan Aeromax
- Number 39 of 100 built
- Custom paint: Bentley Chestnut Metallic
- Custom Interior: Muirhead Biscuit leather with pleated seat
- Interior Wood: Natural Ash Wood Stain
- Engine Type: BMW V8 Bore x Stroke: 90mm x 83.3mm Size: 4.8 Liters (4799 cc)
- Power: 362 bhp @ 6300 rpm Torque: 3701b ft @ 3600 rpm
- Valvetrain: DOHC 32-valve Doubl Compression ratio: 10.0:1
- Transmission: Automatic: 6 speed, rear wheel drive
- Performance: Zero to 62 mph: 4.2 second: Top Speed: 170 mph.